An little Introduction to Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Syed Zinda Pir Khan Saab rahmatullah alaih (Ghaus-e-Zaman, Zinda Pir, Khawaja-e-Khawajgan, Qibla-e-Alam, Sultan-ul-Awliya and many more title) – Founder of Ghamkol Sharif.
Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Syed Zinda Pir Khan Saab rahmatullah alaih was born in 1912 in Jungle-Khail, Kohat, Pakistan. Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Syed Zinda Pir Khan Saab rahmatullah alaih emanated from the illustrious family of eminent Awliya (Auliya) and Saaliheen, both from his maternal and paternal gynaelogies.
At a very tender age, Ala Hazrat Khawaja Saab rahmatullah alaih used to stay awake at nights and fast during the day, and continued doing so till his demise. As a youth, whoever has seen Ala Hazrat Khawaja Saab rahmatullah alaih , was overwhelmed by him and automatically became devoted to him, because of his external and spiritual beauty, which was seen through his luminous face. It was predicted and stated by great Awliya like, Raees Abdaal & Ghaus al Zama Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Pir Muhammad Qasim Mohrvi Saddiq Saab rahmatullah alaih (Founder of Mohra Sharif) and Ghazi Baba Saab rahmatullah alaih that Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Syed Zinda Pir Khan Saab rahmatullah alaih is no ordinary person.
He could see signs of piety and spirituality in his forehead and he will be the grand guardian and protector of Sainthood ship and the greatest of Walis of his time and people throughout the world will benefit from his spiritual benevolence. When asked about his opinion about Ala Hazrat Khawaja Saab rahmatullah alaih , the Peer-o-Murshid of Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Syed Zinda Pir Khan Saab rahmatullah alaih , Raees Abdaal & Ghaus-e-Zama Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Pir Muhammad Qasim Mohrvi Saddiq Saab rahmatullah alaih stated that in his august court there is abundant blessing. Ala Hazrat Khawaja Saab rahmatullah alaih was in search of a hearty companion.
This search led him to the court of Imam Aaliyul Haq in Sialkot where in the state of Muraqabah (meditation) he was ordered, If you are thirsty for the water of immortality, then this water of immortality is also thirsty and waiting to be drunk by you, go to Mohra Sharif. The sacred sweet tongue, mystical knowledge and blessings of Raees Abdaal & Ghaus al Zama Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Pir Muhammad Qasim Mohrvi Saddiq Saab rahmatullah alaih of Mohra Sharif, that was involuntarily being passed for years, was only fit for the personality of Ala Hazrat Khawaja Saab rahmatullah alaih .
And who will be able to attain much from the claret of Raees Abdaal & Ghaus al Zaman Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Pir Muhammad Qasim Mohrvi Saddiq Saab rahmatullah alaih . Raees Abdaal & Ghaus al Zama Ala Hazrat Khawaja Qibla Pir Muhammad Qasim Mohrvi Saddiq Saab rahmatullah alaih said, Zinda Pir rahmatullah alaih , your blessings are the greatest and in your august court there is abundant blessing.
After the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) departed from this world his Sunnah was assumed and practised by many elite Sahabah, on the authority of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him). These eminent Sahabah included Hazrat Abu-Bakr Siddiq Radhi Allaho Anho & Hazrat Ali Radhi Allaho Anho and before they departed they also nominated their successful students to carry on this Sunnah. Thus this tradition has been passed down from one generation to the next through an authentic chain of Friends of Allah the Auliya (saints).This chain is known as a Silsilah and varies according to the Sufi order.
The representation of the silsilah (chain) is referred to as the shajara (tree). This traces back the chain of transmission to the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him).
About Pir Qasim Alayhi Rahma from Mohra Sharif :
The Shajara is recited on all spiritual gatherings of the Tariqa.
In the Qur’an, Almighty Allah ((subhanahu wa ta’ala) says about Bai’at (vow of allegiance):
“Verily, those who Swear Allegiance unto thee, O Muhammad , in truth Swear Allegiance to Allah: The Hand of Allah is over their hands: then anyone who violates his oath, does so to the harm of his own soul, and anyone who fulfils what he has covenanted with Allah,- Allah will soon grant him a great Reward.”
Holy Qur’an 48:10
The Naqshbandi-Ghamkolvi Shajara:
1. HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD
(may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)
2. Hazrat Abu Bakr-as Siddiq
(may Almighty Allah be pleased with him)
3. Hazrat Salman Farsi Radhi Allaho Anho
4. Hazrat Qasim Imam rahmatullah alaih
5. Hazrat Jafaar Imam rahmatullah alaih
6. Hazrat Shakyh Akhbar Bayazid rahmatullah alaih
7. Hazrat Abul Hassan of Khirkaan rahmatullah alaih
8. Hazrat Khwaja Abu Qasim of Girgaan rahmatullah alaih
9. Hazrat Khwaja Boo Ali of Farmid rahmatullah alaih
10. Hazrat Khwaja Abu Yusuf of Hamdaan rahmatullah alaih
11. Hazrat Khwaja Abdul Khaliq of Gujdawaan rahmatullah alaih
12. Hazrat Khwaja Mohammed Arif of Rewagar rahmatullah alaih
13. Hazrat Khwaja Mahmood-al-Khair of Fagna rahmatullah alaih
14. Hazrat Khwaja Aziz Ali of Ramatin rahmatullah alaih
15. Hazrat Baba Samasee rahmatullah alaih
16. Hazrat Shah Kalaal Mir rahmatullah alaih
17. Hazrat Khwaja Baha-Uddin Naqshband of Bukhara rahmatullah alaih
18. Hazrat Khwaja Alauddin of Ataar rahmatullah alaih
19. Hazrat Yaqoob of Charkh rahmatullah alaih
20. Hazrat Khwaja Abaid-Ullah of Araar rahmatullah alaih
21. Hazrat Khwaja Mohammed Zahid rahmatullah alaih
22. Hazrat Khwaja Darwish Mohammed rahmatullah alaih
23. Hazrat Khwaja Mohammed Mazhar rahmatullah alaih
24. Hazrat Khwaja Mohammed Baqi Billah rahmatullah alaih
25. Hazrat Khwaja Mujjaddid Alif Thani of Sirhind rahmatullah alaih
26. Hazrat Mohammed Shah Hussain rahmatullah alaih
27. Hazrat Syed Abdul Basit rahmatullah alaih
28. Hazrat Abdul Qadir rahmatullah alaih
29. Hazrat Syed Mahmood rahmatullah alaih
30. Hazrat Khwaja Abdullah rahmatullah alaih
31. Hazrat Shah Inayatullah rahmatullah alaih
32. Hazrat Hafiz Ahmed rahmatullah alaih
33. Hazrat Khwaja Abdul Saboor rahmatullah alaih
34. Hazrat Khwaja Gul Mohammed rahmatullah alaih
35. Hazrat Abdul Majeed rahmatullah alaih
36. Hazrat Abdul Aziz rahmatullah alaih
37. Hazrat Mohammed Shah Malook rahmatullah alaih
38. Hazrat Shah Nizamuddin rahmatullah alaih
39. Hazrat Khwaja Mohammed Qasim rahmatullah alaih of Mohra Sharif
40. Hazrat Khwaja Zindapir rahmatullah alaih of Ghamkol Sharif
41. Hazrat Khwaja Baadshah Sahib of Ghamkol Sharif
42. Hazrat Sufi Mohammed Abdullah Khan of Birmingham, UK