DHIKR IN THE HOLY QUR’AN – PART II
16) Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction. 
AL-LADHIINA AAMANUU WA TAT-MA-INNU QULUUBUHUM BI-DHIK-RILLAAHI ALAA BI-DHIK-RILLAAHI TAT-MA-INNUL- QULUUB
[ SŪRAH AR-RA`D, 13:28 ]
17) Say (unto mankind) : Call upon Allah, or Call upon AR-RAHMAAN the Beneficent, by what ever name you call upon him, it is well. For to HIM belong the most beautiful names. And neither speak loud in your Prayer, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between. 
QULID-`UL-LAAHA AWID-`UR-RAHMAANA AYYAM MAA TAD`UU FALAHUL- ASMAA-UL HUSNAA, WA LAA TAJHAR BI-SALAATIKA WA LAA TU-KHAA-FIT BIHAA WAB-TA-GHII BAYNA DHAA-LI-KA SABIILAA
[ SŪRAH AL-ISRĀ’, 17:110 ]
18) And say not of anything: Lo! I shall do that tomorrow.
Except (by saying INSHA-ALLAH) IF ALLAH WILLS. And remember your lord when you forget. 
[ SŪRAH AL-KAHF, 18:23-24 ]
19) And keep yourself content with those who call on their lord at morning and evening, seeking his pleasure (and countenance); and let not your eyes overlook them, desiring the pomp and glitter of this worldly life; and obey not him whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance, who follows his own lust and desires, and whose case has gone beyond all bounds.
[ SŪRAH AL-KAHF, 18:28 ]
20) On that day, We shall present Hell to the Unbelievers, plain to view; those whose eyes had been under a veil from remembrance of ME, and who had been unable even to hear. 
[ SŪRAH AL-KAHF, 18:100-101 ]
21) A mention of the mercy of thy Lord unto His servant Zakariyya; when he cried unto his Lord a cry in secret. 
[ SŪRAH MARYAM, 19:2-3 ]
22) And I shall pray unto my Lord. It may be that (And I have every hope), with prayer unto my Lord, I shall not be unblessed. 
[ SŪRAH MARYAM, 19:48 ]
23) Lo! I, even I, am Allah. There is no God save Me. So serve Me and establish Salaah for My remembrance. Lo! the Hour is surely coming. But I will keep it hidden, that every soul may be rewarded for that which it striveth to achieve. 
[ SŪRAH TĀHA, 20:14-15 ]
24) And be not faint in remembrance of Me. 
(This is a piece of advice for Prophet Moses and Haroon (Alayhis Salam).
[ SŪRAH TĀHA, 20:42 ]
25) And (mention) Noah, (Alayhis Salam) when he cried of old; We heard his prayer. (before times of Ibrahim (alayhis Salam)
[ AL-ANBIYAA, 21:76 ]
26) And (mention) Ayub (Alayhis Salam) when he cried unto his Lord, “Lo! adversity afflicteth me, and Thou are Most merciful of all who show mercy.
[ AL-ANBIYAA, 21:83 ]
27) And Zan-Nun Younus (Alayhis Salam): When he went off in anger (displeased with his community) and deemed that We had no power over him; but he cried out in the darkness (of the whale) saying “There is no God save Thee: be Thou glorified ! Lo! I have been a wrong-doer.”
[ AL-ANBIYAA, 21:87 ]
28) And (mention) Zakariyyah (Alayhis Salam), when he cried unto his lord, “My Lord! Leave me not childless, though Thou art the best of inheritors.”
[ AL-ANBIYAA, 21:89 ]
29) Lo! they (the Prophets mentioned before) used to vie one with the other in good deeds, and they cried unto us in longing and in fear, and were submissive to Us.
[ AL-ANBIYAA, 21:90 ]
30) And give good tidings to the humble: whose hearts fear when Allah is mentioned.
[ AL-HAJJ, 22:34-35 ]
 SŪRAH AR-RA`D, 13:28
 SŪRAH AL-ISRĀ’, 17:110
 SŪRAH AL-KAHF, 18:23-24
 SŪRAH AL-KAHF, 18:28
 SŪRAH AL-KAHF, 18:100-101
 SŪRAH MARYAM, 19:2-3
 SŪRAH MARYAM, 19:48
 SŪRAH TĀHA, 20:14-15
 SŪRAH TĀHA, 20:42